Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good Morning!

Weather has been wonderful. A present from God that we usually don't have in July.
Rich Delafino is visiting at Rapha for the next two weeks. Rich is a retired New York City Detective who has been coming to Rapha for 9 years. He takes his vacation each year to come down and teach and hang out with the men.

Rich brings a zeal and fire that touches everyone he comes in contact with. Some find him abrasive and in-your-face, but truth be known, Rich wants the men to know what the believe. He takes no short cuts or tries to sugar coat the message of God. It is clear and simple. "You are a sinner in need of being saved. Jesus is the only way. If you don't your destiny is hell."

I want to thank Seth Barber, Barry Hooks, Todd Bagley for filling in for me last week while I was on vacation. I have listened to a CD of the Saturday night meeting and it was really good.....start to finish.

Don't forget this week that we will not be having the Saturday night meeting, but will return on July 12th.

IF you would like a copy of any of the services we do here at Rapha, feel free to email me and let me know.
My address is:
www.GreeneStreet91@bellsouth.net

Until next posting.....
God on you............

mb

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I've actually been thanking God for the weather. It's been very unusual.

A.J. said...

Wow! I really hate that I didn't get to see Richard Delfino last week...I know he would have remembered me...

can't wait till Saturday!

see you then,

A.J.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...