Monday, November 17, 2008

He's Alive - Don and Wendy Francisco

Powerful words that evoke powerful emotions. Like Peter, I fear that there is something inside me that, if let loose, would deny Christ in a heart beat. I am very aware of the grace given to me to walk out this realtionship.

Don Francisco is one of the orginal Jesus People Musicians. His songs were merely a reflection of who he was. He wrote music the only way he knew how.His passion comes across and still holds up to this day. Truth is ageless and timeless. It resonates today just as it did when Jesus declared, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me."

Enjoy this song.

mb

3 comments:

jbright said...

what a song, when that orchestra and huge choir joined in chills went up my spine. thank you LORD for this song and this website. Mike I love ya man.

Bobby said...

Great song! I miss the old stuff.

Greene Street Letters said...

J.B...
Good to hear from you. your phone call really encouraged me and it was a much needed, timely call.
God be all over you and Tiffany and the baby...Looking forward to seeing the family when the baby is born.
I love you back...
mb

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...