Friday, December 26, 2008

Countdown



Christmas 2008 has come and gone and now we focus on the end of the year. Kind of a Step#4 for 2008.

There have been good times, hard times, sad times and through it all God has been our central focus. I guess if I had to put anything in this blog about what would be central to 2008 for us at Rapha, it would be the move from Sunday morning church to Saturday night meetings.

Everything changed with that move. The feel of the meeting, the tone of the worship, the text of our messages. It was as if God reset the church and said, "Here is what I want you to do." We have been in much prayer asking God to continue in 2009 to show us what to do.

We will be hosting our last meeting of 2008 this Saturday night, 7 p.m. Seth Barber will be our speaker. If you are free, come and join us. One community of believer's, One heart, One focus toward One God.
God's blessing to each of you........

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...