Friday, January 23, 2009

Healing Rain

If ever there was a time when a nation,
when a people was in need of healing rain,
it would today.
It would be us.
We have lost the ability to see what we truly need.
We have lost the ability to hear what we need to hear.

We are in need of the healing rain of revival.
Revive us again, by the power of your Word, let our hearts be drawn near to the strength of the Lord.
Hallelujah what a Savior
Hallelujah, amen...
Hallelujah what a Savior
Revive us again.....

God on you..........
mb

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Few have ears to hear and eyes to see. Revive us again O God!

RODRIGUEZ said...

I read this post days ago, but didn't take the time to listen to the song until today. Again and again. I could FEEL it. Thanks, Michael...kdr

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...