Thursday, January 29, 2009

If I Stand

Christianity is a relationship that seems to exist in words that contradict each other.
By being weak, I can be strong.
By bowing down, I am lifted up.
Learning to stand, by being willing to lay down.
Standing.
A word we all need to embrace.
The act of not moving but allowing God to do his work in us in the stillness of not moving.
As the song goes.....
IF I stand let me stand on the promise that you will bare me through.
IF I fall let be on the grace that first brought me to you.

Please listen to the this song with your heart and not your ears.
Let it resonate deep inside where the fear and doubt reside.
Let the waves of God flow over you and into you, washing out the world and bringing with it the newness of the Holy Spirit.

Worship God.
Very simple.
Stand.

God on you.........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...