Thursday, January 8, 2009

Response

The post that was written below was in no way an endorsement of homosexual lifestyle. It was written to make us all aware that God has definite boundaries concerning what is and what isn't acceptable. What is holy and what is profane, God alone defines. It is His truth.
I am in no way condoning any lifestyle of sin.
We, as believers, are called to a life of purity and holiness that is only obtained by the work of the Holy Spirit in each of us.

Those who e-mailed me should in no way think I have softened my heart toward sin. The grace that has been extended to every believer was bought at a great price. I will not cheapen it or the work that Jesus did on the cross by excusing sin in any shape, form, or fashion. We should begin at the House of the Lord as we all come before him, asking that our hearts be searched and if any sin be found, bring us to repentance.

Thank you for reading this blog.
Please pray for Vicki and me as we continue on the work God has called us to here at Rapha.

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...