Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Return To The Psalm

Days are hard.
Times are dark.
Fear is the emotion of the day.
Newscast are depressing.
God still reigns.
He is not taken back by the events of the day.
His hand moves in and out of the lives of everyone, believer and non-believer.

Since I am saved and have relationship with God, I feel an urging inside to return to the Psalm's.
To read them out loud.
To praise God through them.
To let them be a part of my day and my life.
Turning my attention away from the tug of the world and focus it on God.

Psalm 105
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praises to him;

tell of all his wonderful acts.
Glory in his name;

let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and his strength;

Seek his face always.

Today I choose to walk with a thankful heart.
To let others know what God has done. Not from pride but from humility will I proclaim God's goodness. Believe me when I say that people are hungy and looking for something that is real. What could be more real than God's love and guiding Spirit?

Be salt today.
Be light today.


God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...