Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Danny Daniels @ New Compassions

If you have never seen Danny Daniels......well, you're missing a treat.
Danny came out of the Jesus people movement of the late 60's.
Attending Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, California, Danny was transformed into an incredible worship leader. Following John Wimber as the Vineyard Church was formed, Danny was instrumental in helping to start Vineyard Worship Music.

I first met Danny at a conference in Anniston back in 2001. Over the years, Danny has traveled and taught on worship and continues to pursue his passion which is telling others about Christ and what worship truly is.

Danny is also true to his roots which happens to be blues.
He came to Rapha last November and it was an evening that I know I'll never forget. Well, Danny will be back with us this Saturday night / 7 p.m.
You are cordially invited to be with us and to worship perhaps in ways you didn't know you could.

God on you...
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...