Monday, March 2, 2009

Journal Entry: 12 - 21 - 99

O God! It seems as though I hear less, see less and know less than everyone around me. Let me be who you created me to be. If this is a part of who I truly am then I can rest in this. Let me use what talent you have given me to the fullest. Lord, as I go to Rapha today, let me go with your authority. Come and invade the teaching and ministry today. Come and touch the very air we breath as we gather to hear your Word.. Let it begin with me.

It seems as though I spent a lot of time trying to compare what was going on in my life with those around me. Every time I would do this, I would always come miserably short of what I thought God was expecting of me. It wasn't until I realized that I was called to a specific task in a specific place, teaching a specific way. When I would "act" within those boundaries, I would see God do these incredible things. I would see people touched and changed by His hand. I would see healing's. Maybe that is the heart of God. That we all be where we are suppose to be, whether it is in the workplace or home, market or the school, doing what we are suppose to be doing. Teaching, mentoring, raising a family, welding or construction....it matters not when God has called. He uses it all for His glory and His kingdom.

God on you.......
mb

DON'T FORGET: THIS SATURDAY NIGHT MARCH 7TH...AT RAPHA....
DANNY DANIELS WILL BE PLAYING!!!!
7p.m ....BE THERE!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

m.b. you are unique! If you ever did try to minister like someone else it wouldn't work. I'm glad your you!

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...