Tuesday, April 7, 2009

His Crown of Thorns



This is an untouched photo taken by the Hubble telescope at some part of the galaxy that doesn't have a name. It is so far out that it is known by numbers.
Scientist say this is a rotation of dust particles and bits of space debris that has been caught up in a gravitational pull of a nearby star.
They can explain it seven ways to Sunday but you know what I think.
The heavens declare the glory of God.
Romans 1:20 reads:
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
To me this picture looks like the crown of thorns that was placed on Jesus' head before his Crucifixion. This picture was posted today on the Fox News Web page. Funny that they would post it this week, the week of Jesus' passion. The week of His death. You know, maybe God has a lot of reminders out there to wake us up and stir us to remember what life is truly about.
Without Christ, there isn't life....
With Christ, there is life eternal.....
God on you.........
mb

2 comments:

Bobby said...

AWESOME!! I love the way God reveals himself.

Greene Street Letters said...

I had breakfast with Jim this morning and he told me that you had come by the Vineyard. He said that your meeting together had been really good. Jim is changing and God is preparing to do work through him. I am excited about this! There are things stirring in Jim that have lain dormant for a number of years.
Pray for him....
This is a good season in his life.
mb

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...