Friday, May 15, 2009

1904 Welsh Revival Film

I have begun going back and reading and listening to different accounts of the Heroes of Faith. Men and women who had a call on their lives and could do nothing less than follow it.
Being of Welsh decent, I have always had an affinity to the Welsh Revival and Evan Roberts.
IT's not enough to watch videos such as this and read accounts of the great move of God and go away thinking that somehow we have partaken of it. No! We need to yield ouselves, spirit, soul, and body to God and ask Him to come and revive us.
IF ever a time existed when the church of the living God needed to be awakened, it is today.

Send the fire, Lord!
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...