Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Cloud

These photos are not touched up or doctored in any way.



I stand corrected on the post from yesterday concerning the prophetic word I wrote. The pictures taken of these cloud formations were shot on June 20, 2006 and are now just coming to light for study. I do not want to, in any shape form or fashion, lead anyone astray by anything prophetice I have written. I do still contend that these apperances in the heavens are speaking forth what God is bringing out in His plans to retake His creation and usher in His Kingdom.
Thanks...
mb


2 comments:

Bobby said...

I read your prophecy and I agree. Our Nation needs to see a demonstration of the Kingdom of God. I'm not talking about signs and wonders. I'm talking about a Biblically literate church....I'm talking about a church that is salt and light in our communities....I'm talking about me looking like Jesus to those around me. If we as Christians don't repent, the Nation has no hope!

Bobby said...

Oh! those clouds were amazing!

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...