Saturday, June 27, 2009

He Will Listen to you

I just finished attending the first meeting of our 40th Anniversary High School Reunion. The thing that caught me was the list of names of the people I graduated with and the word "deceased" by their name.
It was a very sobering reminder that today is given to me by God to worship Him in every facet of my life. I draw great comfort from the fact that God, will indeed, listen to me. Not only that, He will speak to me and direct me.

This is one of my favorite songs by a man named Mark Heard. Mark has since left this world, shook off the mortal coil we call a body and gone to be with Jesus. I am so grateful that Mark's voice and guitar still proclaim truth.

I have posted this video here before, but felt the need to revisit it. Thanks for humoring me.

God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...