Saturday, June 13, 2009

Psalm 34:1-8

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord.
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His name together.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
What an attitude to carry around all day! One that is focused on God and with everything that is done, we continually bless and praise Him. I let the concerns of the world get to me and it draws my attention away from the One who saved me. Somehow I do believe that when we are inwardly focused on praising God, even while at work, our outward appearance changes. Our attitude becomes more in line with God's heart. We become servants and not workers.
Be that today!
Be a servant that has a heart of gratitude.
Rejoice in the Lord.
All that He is....
All that He has done....
All that has been given to you..............Rejoice!
God on you this day.......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...