Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Is My Father's World

IF ever I wanted to declare a victory song, this is the one I would sing.
To stand and declare to every principality and every spirit that this creation, this earth is my Father's world.
God almighty spoke it into being.
He set it spinning and he watches over it.
Every atom of every molecule declares the wonder and awesomeness of God.
This planet.....
This earth....
This orb......
belongs to Father God.
All praises are due Him.
Rejoice today...
Praise Him today....
Shout unto the Lord.......
Call on the name of the Lord.....
Dance before Hiim.....
Don't just sit there, join the celebration of the body of Christ.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...