Friday, July 31, 2009

I see you - Michael W. Smith

Oh the thought that fills my mind and my heart that you, O' Lord, are greater, more majestic, have more ability and power than I can dream of or imagine. That the very best of my thinking. The very height of human thought and will pales in comparision to who you truly are.

God, I desire to know you.
Not know of you.
I desire to be swept up and empowered by your gift, the Holy Spirit, to walk out my days here on this planet all for your glory.
You are everything I am not.
You are beyond what I could hope for.
Today, let me love you.
Let me die to this world to live for you.
Not in flowery words or human efforts but in the simplicity of the Gospel that transforms hearts, minds, souls and spirit.
That we may see your return either from this side of heaven or in the gathering as we come back with you......
Blessed be the name of the Lord.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...