Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Revival Hymn

I posted this video last year.
I need to revisit this again and understand that the body of Christ is not confined to the United States of America but the world. We in America do not hold a franchise on Christ. He did not look like us. He came to rescue, to save, to redeem and bring into His Kingdom those who were lost. Those living outside the will of the Father.
Those of you who happen to find your way to this blog, know that I am honored that you would stop and visit here. I pray every morning as I post here on the Greene Street Letters that what is written would be used by God. That it might awaken someone today, to the fact that God wants to change you. To take away the curse and power of sin in your life. To put His Spirit inside you as a compass or true voice that can guide you today right where you are and right where you live.
May you find this God who has so radically changed me!

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...