Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heart Divine

Not Like My Heart.......
All crusty and hard......................
Not like my heart at all

His heart has been attacked..................
He has been called selfish.....
He has been called liar...............
He has even had his existence doubted by others.................
Yet He is still the same today, yesterday, tomorrow...
There is no turning of shadow or shifting of light in Him.

Who?
God......


I want to believe......In an age of cynisim and skeptics, I do not want to be chief among them.
I want to believe a truth that is greater than this world.......
I want to believe a truth that is larger than any government.................
A truth more powerful than any president or king......
I want to believe....

That someone with a divine heart could love someone like me ...............
someone like me whose heart is corrupt and broken................Whose heart is about as Un-divine as any other..
Could I be loved?
Could I be restored to something greater than where I am now?

It would take a divine heart............One with so much love that the infusion of
His life into mine would bring drastic change.
That He could salvage what was of worth in me and save it.......
Salvation! That is the word. Salvation!

"For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." J316

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." R10910

Do you feel your heart being strangely drawn as you read these words?
Maybe beating a little faster....
You don't understand why it is acting this way....but you know it is happening....

That is God's spirit talking with your spirit.....
Confess that you are in need of being saved....and only Jesus can do it....
It doesn't have to be flowery or proper or even in good English....why it doesn't even have to be in English if that isn't your language.....
Believe in your heart......believe.....

God on you.............
IF you prayed and asked God to save you.........
Send me an E-mail and let me know -- rapha7@bellsouth.net
I promise I won't send a goon squad to your house to sell you anything. Vicki and I just want to pray for you..............


Michael / Vicki Bynum



No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...