Monday, October 19, 2009

Much Needed Rest



Vicki and I took some time off and drove down to Florida
this past weekend.
I've never been there during this time of year before.
Very interesting.
We stayed in a friends condo at Panama City Beach.
20th floor.
No one in the building.
No one on our floor.
Parking deck deserted.
Niiiiiiice!
Spent time resting and reading.
Too cold to go to the beach.
Windy beyond belief.
It was alright with us as we went to simply rest and unwind and kind
of recharge our batteries.
Vicki and I needed time for each other.
To talk.
To sit and hold hands.
To share a laugh and a meal.
This weekend was all of that.
It was a present from God.
Now it's Monday and time to get started.
Pick back up and see what God wants to do this week.
Endless possibilities.
Show me Lord!
See you tomorrow....
Michael b

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...