Monday, November 16, 2009

The Promise by: David Weaver


You never have to use again my friend
Your life is a garden you must tend
When the wind blows, you must bend
a knee to God and He will send
The help you need and He will blend
The rainbow around the bend.
Sometimes your berries may die in the snow
Sometimes your crops may die for lack of rain
But God will be there with His rainbow
and your needs fulfillment blossoming
into the soothing of your pain
Relief is just around the bend
You never have to use again my friend.
David is currently studying to get his degree in Drug Addiction Counseling.
An avid reader and author, David has compiled a number of his
poems into a book entitled THE WIND IN THE TREETOPS.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...