Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two's Day

Happy Birthday to my wife, Vicki! We had a family Boo-ha-ha at the Red Lobster last night.
Much food, much laughter, much love. It doesn't get any better than that.

I have down loaded the message from December 12th. Feel free to listen or download it. It has been a real blessing to me to be able to make our messages available to anyone who would like to hear them.

One of most favorite prophetic scriptures is found in the book of Micah.
Chapter 5 - verse 2.
But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall come forth to Me the One to be Ruler in Israel, whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.

Here in these verses, we have the exact location of Jesus' birth. Not only the city (Bethlehem) but the location within that city (Ephrathah). Kind of like saying, "Hey! He is going to be born on 128th street and 4th Avenue." Even though this information was there written down in Scripture, the religious rulers missed it. Guy's from the East saw and understood what was going on. The wise men showed up in Bethlehem looking for the new born King. Herod and all his cronies stood there like bumps on a stump saying, "What king?" When questioned by Herod the spiritual ghuru's all began to quote prophecies but it was too little too late.They didn't "see" with the hearts and eyes that truth was given by God to those who would see.

I guess this is one of the things I fear the most in my relationship with God. Not that I do something wrong or mess up but that I simply "don't see" what is He is trying to communicate with me. I pray that God would keep my spiritual eyes clear and full of light so that I could see and hear and understand what is being communicated to me.

Let this be the season that we all see a little more clearer.
Here a little better the voice of God.
Feel the wind of His presence with even the slightest shift.
Merry Christmas!
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...