Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rod Hembree Host Of QUICK STUDY

One of the best shows on television is a program called QUICK STUDY. Hosted by Rod Hembree and his wife, Janice, along with his father, Rod Hembree, the program takes you through the Bible in one year---Genesis to Revelation. Being a practical book for living, Quick Study applies the teachings to everyday life. It isn't deep and you won't find great mysteries unlocked, but what you will find is sound Bible teaching done in a way that is fresh and simple. You can go on line to www.thestreamtv.com and download daily programs of Quick Study along with the weekend show Walk In The Word.

This is a great program for someone just beginning to study the Word. I have been following QUICK STUDY since 2005 and each year I see something I missed or understand something in a different light.
Great show....check it out.
God on you........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...