Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something Extra For The Weekend


I found this quote from Oswald Chambers (My Utmost For His Highest) and found it to have struck a chord in me. See what God would show you in these words......
"It is easier to serve God without a vision,
easier to work for God without a call,
because then you are not bothered by what God requires.
You will be more leisure-hearted if you never realize the call of God.
But if once you receive a commission from Jesus Christ,
the memory of what God wants will always come like a goad.
You will no longer be able to work for Him on the common sense basis."
God on you......
Have a great weekend.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...