Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here!

Thoughts today turn toward the awesomeness of God. I walk around the camp and see the "green" bursting out all over. I see the spirit's of the men lifted up as the sun shines down.
I see the plum tree outside my office has sprouted new blooms....white, pink and some red....New life coming forth.

I marvel each year as we turn from winter to spring. How life is brought forth from death. How life is birthed on time. The trees bring forth their leaves. Grass begins to grow greener and greener. It is a time to shake off the dust of the past season and move on into this new one that God is giving us.

I think on Psalm 139 today:
O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up. You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me. It is high, I cannot attain it.

To be able to rest in the knowledge that God is who He says He is and that He will do what He says He will do is worth more than anything I could imagine.
Thank you, Father, that you have given me life today.
I am grateful for the place you have placed me.
I am grateful for the vision here and for the ones who it came through.
I would that you bless them today X 10. Beyond measure in their lives.
Peace X 10
Rest X 10
Provision X 10
Let the windows of heaven be opened and pour forth such a blessing, because the tithes have been brought into your storehouse.
We receive from you, today, the fullness of Your Spirit....
The Word from Your Bible....
The call to tell our story....
And the strength to carry this out....
In Jesus name.....Amen

God on you......
See you Monday....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...