Friday, June 11, 2010

DANNY DANIELS - "People Get Ready"

A Friend of Rapha. What can I say? I first saw Danny back in 2000 at a worship conference in Annistion, Alabama. Winter time...cold outside.....here I was among a herd of Dockers, me..in my jeans and flannel shirt. There up front stood Danny....also wearing jeans and flannel shirt. A kindred spirit.

We talked and I explained about our Saturday Night Meeting at Gadsden Vineyard....REVELATORY ROADHOUSE. He was very intrigued by what I shared. It would be two years before Danny made it back and took the stage at Revelatory Roadhouse, but when he did....well, let's just say it was worth the wait. Over the years, Danny has returned several times, coming to Rapha to play, share and teach with the men. Danny is so natural at what he does (no hype or religious-ese) that he captures the hearts of those he is hanging with.

I bless Danny today. Where ever he is, Lord you touch and bless Him and his wife. Provide above and beyond their needs. Don't let him get weary and don't let his shoulders be overloaded with the cares of this side of eternity.

We are all better people for knowing Danny Daniels.
He is a servant of the most high God.

Peace, my brother!

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...