Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Night's Doing!


We (Vicki and I ) went to Centre for Celebrate Recovery. For those of you who follow this blog, I know you may grow tired of me writing this...............but Centre CR Rocks! I mean it is the best for me.

I knew it was going to be a good night last night, when in the middle of a song, the worship leader broke a string on his guitar. Just happened to be the "E" string. E...being the 5th note of the scale...A -B-C-D-E....five being the number for Grace!!! So maybe, just maybe this was a symbolic way of hearing that the enemy wanted to stop GRACE from being in the room. Didn't happen. Randy, the worship leader, kept on playing. He never missed a beat and the worship was incredible.

I think the thing that draws me to Centre is the fact that there are always people who come who are hungry for God. They may not have language for what they feel, but they know that there has to be someone greater than themselves who can restore them. Like I said...Center Celebrate Recovery at the ROC is where it is happening on Friday nights.

God was gracious in that there were several people who were ministered to. A boy sitting in front of Vicki was saved as another man prayed with him and led him to Christ. That's what I'm talking about. Stuff was happening all over the room.

I'm grateful for Donnie George and everyone connected with Celebrate Recovery there in Centre. So many lives have been touched and changed through the love and efforts of the people who are connected to CR there in Cherokee County.
More Lord!
Give us More!

The Harvest is ripe and the workers are few.
Send More!

God on you.........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...