Monday, June 14, 2010

Pics Of The Night The WIND Came to play


The picture above is what I would refer to as the "groupie" table. From Left to right....James / Vicki / Brendan / Michael  / Barry /  Blake. We wuz chowing down on Vicki's cooking. It was so good it made your brain want to jump out and slap your head.

Nori and family have traveled on and played several times since being here at Rapha, but the memory and the stories from that night continue to linger and be shared.
Once again, thank WIND for coming to play.

God on you....
mb

1 comment:

Nori Kelley said...

Vicki's cooking was one of the highlights of the tour for me...hey, I admit it - I'm a typical guy.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...