Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still Enjoying The Wind !


Here is the cover Barry Hooks designed for the Wind Recording that took
place here last Saturday Night.
The picture is one I snapped as the concert started.
We heard wind outside and thunder, so I stepped through the door
and look to the sky.
This huge cloud was moving over the chapel, so I grabbed my phone
and took the picture.
Funny part was that on Friday, in my journal, I had written a prayer that
"God would come and cover us like storm clouds that roll up unexpectedly."
It was a powerful night....

Exodus 19:9
And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto you in a thick cloud,
that the people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you for ever.

Psalm 104:3
You lay out the rafters of Your home in the rain clouds,
You make the clouds Your chariots.
You ride upon the wings of the wind

Psalm 57:10
For Your unfailing love is as high as the heavens,
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Isaiah 44:22
I have swept away your sins like the morning mists. I have scattered your
offenses like the clouds. Oh return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.

There is no doubt in my mind that God came Saturday night in that room and in the heavens.
He created and ordained Rapha into existence.
He layed the foundations of the program.
He has sounded His voice and has called to the North, South, East and West...
"Let the people go!"
He has proclaimed freedom to the captives and liberty to the prisoners of addiction.

Oh God...
Oh Jehovah Rapha!
The God who heals....
Rain down healing upon this place.

Amen and amen...
mb


No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...