Saturday, June 26, 2010

YOUR LOVE KEEPS LIFTIN ME (HIGHER AND HIGHER)

April of 1996---Sunday morning. Sun shinning down. I'm on my way to the Anniston Vineyard to lead worship. I cruising down Hwy 77, running the radio dial when I come across an "Oldie" station. The music starts and I'm feeling it. Jackie Wilson is going off on "Your Love Is Lifting Me". All of a sudden it hits me......"Hey! This is a worship song." I don't care what anyone says......That is my heart's cry. Needless to say it has become an even greater favorite of mine.

Just enjoy this here on a Saturday morning.

See you Monday!

God on you......

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...