Friday, July 30, 2010

The Few - Piper/Washer/Ravenhill/Conway/Leiter


My greatest fear is to stand before Jesus and have Him say, "Why did you compromise my word?" I am being and have been stirred over the past 7 years to share, teach....whatever it took, the whole gospel of Christ. Not bound or restrained by mans rules or dictates, but free in the unction of the Holy Spirit to make sure that I do not water down or make empty the cross of Christ.
Please hear my heart as I write this posting today. I do not come to you as one who is teaching down to you. No! I come to you as a Romans 7 man, just as Paul wrote. "Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! "
Truth is never popular. In this day and age of "opinion", an ocean of voices seek to drown out the truth, but the truth of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers. Now more than ever, in our day and age, we are in need of this truth. Truth that is only found in Christ.
Seek ye first the kingdom of God.....and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.
God on you today!
mb

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Powerfull! We need the fear of the Lord back in the Church.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...