Saturday, July 31, 2010

Forever Young


To my loving wife, Vicki.......

To my children.....Chad & Robin, Josh & Heather

To my grandchildren.....Tyler & Ashley

To Permanent Wave who first played this for me.......Debbie, Kim, Kenny, Brook and Nori.

To every man who has come through Rapha......You know who you are.

To Barry.....thanks for sharing your wisdom and your Martin Guitar. I'll see you in heaven and we will play for the King.

To every person who ever fought the demons of addicition and won....

To those who lost the battle......

To those of you who are standing on the mountaintop.....

and those who are lost in the valley.........

To those who have found a way to laugh again.......

To those whose eyes are filled with tears and their hearts with sadness.......

God is who He truly says He is.....

God will do what He truly said He would do......

For all us who battle daily.......

Love deep and hard......

Don't hold back......

Lay hold of the new birth Jesus offers and give yourself to it.

Be filled with Holy Spirit.....

Feast on the Word of God........

and......

Stay forever young!

God on you...

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...