Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lot's Of Activity

In the midst of everything going on...............
1.) God is still in control (even over the U.S. Government)
2.) His plans are yes and amen (they can't be stopped)
3.) He loves His children  (Even when we mess up)
4.) He looks for those whose hearts are committed to Him (II Chron. 16:9)
5.) Oil and Water don't mix  (Check out the gulf spill) (The things of the Spirit will not coexist with the things of this world).
6.) It's His church not ours. Sometimes I think He might want it back since we aren't going to do what He says.
7.) It's the little things that draw His attention.
               a.) Sparrows falling from the trees
               b.) Numbers of hair on our heads  (it won't take Him long to number mine!)
               c.) Prayers of children. Adults may discredit the power of a child's prayer, but not God.
8.) Jesus has not come for us yet, so the sounds of construction are still being heard in heaven.
9.) John the Baptist was not Baptist (sorry to disappoint you.) I usually try to refer to John as "John the baptizer".
10.) The path to life truly is narrow.
11.) You can drive a semi-truck sideways down the road to destruction.
12.) There is power in the Word of God. It focuses my mind and spirit and allows God's Spirit to speak to me.
13.) True love still exist............even after 38 years of marriage. God truly put us together...the devil tried to take us apart. God won! Thank you Vicki for being there, always.
14.) I think my Grandfather Perry is the first person I would like to hang out with when I get to heaven (after being the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. How cool is this going to be?
15.) Worship here is only a pale comparison to the real deal around the throne in heaven.

These are just a few things that were rambling around in my head.
Thanks for letting me list them.
Feel free to add to the list with your comments.


God on you.........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...