Friday, July 2, 2010

There's a Stirring

We spend so much time looking from the outside that we miss the stirring on the inside. The tug and pull of the Holy Ghost opening us up to God's voice.

"Listen! I'm talking," He says. We go on looking with our natural eyes. Once again..."Listen! I'm talking to you." God continues to stir our spirits. A divine dance takes place within us as the God of heaven and earth brings forth from us that which he desires.

There may not be language to the stirring other than "I AM AT WORK IN YOU". But we know something is happening. SO we wait. We worship. We pray. We wait as the stirring grows stronger and the Spirit's voice becomes clearer. Even at this point our words may simply be......."I feel as though God is saying....................."

"There a stirring deep within me.....Could it be my time has come."


God on you...

mb

1 comment:

Bobby said...

God is certainly stiring me at this present time.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...