Friday, August 6, 2010

Larry Norman- U.F.O.

Jesus...........the ultimate UFO. His return has gotten lost in all the "religious" mess that is being bandied about.
Call it pie in the sky....
Call it bad theology.....
But when He comes back, call me long distance. I'm going home.

As Daniel Amos put is so "in your face" with the Skeptic Song.....

I guess you aren't expecting no resurrection real soon....world doom.

That stories got to be bunk about that trumpet tune....cheese on the moon

Won't your peepers get the creepers when you realize

that it's all happening before your eyes

Oh my, you'll fry as we wave goodbye to you......

Maranatha, Lord Jesus!

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...