Saturday, October 9, 2010

Can't You See with Celebrate Recovery Band


This is a video of the Celebrate Recovery band in Centre, Alabama. This is one of my most favorite places to speak. I was there last night and God was off the hook. There was much ministry and I got the chance to see some folks become my new brothers and sisters. I'm telling you when God comes to change a heart, it is the most incredible thing a body could witness. I never tire of it and it truly is my payday when salvation comes.
Psalm 16:11 --You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasure of living with You forever.
Celebrate this day what God has done for you! Shout to the Lord!....no really, I mean shout. No matter where you are, turn loose and let it fly! "THANK YOU JESUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!" Find joy this day. Not the kind the world tries to dish out, but the eternal-never-go-away-it-doesn't-matter-what-the-circumstance kind of joy. The joy of the LORD is my strength.
God on you today!
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...