Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing with Lyrics Chris Rice



Oh God...here today...tune my heart.....Tune me to sing Your praise.
I sing such a disjointed song that can only be righted by the touch of Your Holy Spirit in me.
I praise You sought me even when I didn't know you.
You sought me....
You bought me....
You saved me....
You sealed me....
How can I not shout with a shout of victory that today I am Yours?
How can I not love you with a passion that burns hotter than the sun?
Oh God bless Your Holy Name that I should never utter upon sinful lips.
That I cling to the cross of Christ and never let go.
To live in the presence of all that is holy and pure that is my hearts desire.
To have your Holy Spirit purge me of sin and darkness with the same power that raised Jesus from the dead.
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing...
Come today.....

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...