Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Is Christmas All About? Peanuts



Today I find myself located somewhere between the flu and a really bad cold. I was up most of the night and am a little punchy this morning.
This clip from CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS is one of my most favorites. How it continues to play on CBS is beyond me, I'd thought the Political Correctness Police would have pulled it by now.
IT is about the Christ Child being born in the City of David. A Savior who is Christ the Lord. This simple babe shook the very foundation of the Roman Government and rule. They did not know what to do with him after he began his ministry. Jesus walked it all the way out....to the cross. The story could have ended there and it would be noteworthy.Praise God it didn't end there, but found it's way to a borrowed tomb and from there to the very throne room of heaven.
Merry Christmas from the Bynum's
God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...