Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Judgment Seat of Christ - Leonard Ravenhill



Oh God....I do not want my heart to beat with a love for the things of this world.
I do not want to be earth bound with affections and desires that outweigh who you are and what you have done to procure my salvation.
I desire to be like the words in Hebrews........That for the joy set before Him, endured the cross.....
That must be some kind of joy that would drive Jesus to the cross.
To see the end result and reject everything that came between Him and that cross.
Give me vision to see eternity beyond my time here on earth.
Give my heart strength to endure as a good and faithful servant.
Give me Your Holy Spirit that I may overcome this world.
Thank you Lord....

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...