Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thru the Bible Radio Introductory Video, Part 1 of 2



Dr. J. Vernon McGee. What an incredible teacher.
I first got on the "Bible Bus" back in '91. Dr. McGee always referred to the trip through the Bible as "getting on board the Bible Bus." Think about it....here is a man who goes line by line, verse by verse through the entire Bible in 5 years. It's one thing to read the entire Bible, it is another to study the entire Bible. To teach in a perpetual course day after day, week after week and pull from the Word of God these nuggets of truth.I will say that sometimes I disagree with some of the things that are taught, but it isn't enough to keep me from enjoying taking this journey.

If you are a new believer, or even someone who just wants some good teaching, I would recomend listening to THROUGH THE BIBLE. Since I'm not able to listen to it on the radio, I visit their web site and download the messages.
I am blessed to have found Dr. McGee's program and his heart for simply teaching the Word of God.

God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...