Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bryan Duncan - Anonymous Confessions of a Lunatic Friend - We All Need



OH that we could grasp the simple fact of the love God has for His children.
Look past the "80's" album cover and let Bryan Duncan's voice flow over you.
We all need a Savior and that Savior is Jesus!
More now than ever before, I need you Lord.
SO much darkness...
So little time...
So many people who don't know you....
How can I rest....
How can I stop....
Grant me grace and strength to at least finish my race and with my dying breath may I proclaim the greatness of you, Lord!

Praise God! What a Savior Jesus is.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...