Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!



Music has always stirred me deep inside.
I am neither an accomplished musician or one who is knowledgeable concerning the intricacies of music.
But I know what I like.
As you watch this particular video, don't get caught up in what is going on in the food court. Listen with your heart to what is being sung and the fact that it is being presented to a group of unsuspecting people.
It is a public proclamation to the awesomeness...
to the incredible holiness......
to the unsurpassed greatness of God!
We are so mired down by the things of this earth that we loose sight of the Kingdom of God.
Because we don't see doesn't mean it doesn't exist in ever increasing power and presence here on earth. The Kingdom of our Lord and of Our God will last beyond anything our enemy, the devil, is building, or rather should I say "tearing down".

There are very few songs that stir me like the Hallelujah Chorus and I praise God this morning that at some point in time I am going to stand before the one I sing about. I will give him the glory He deserves......
Maranatha, Lord Jesus!

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...