Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Truth Of Who I am

THE DECLARATION

Because of Christ's redemption
I am a new creation of infinite worth

I am deeply loved
I am fully pleasing
I am completely forgiven
I am totally accepted by God
I am absolutely complete in Christ

When my performance reflects this new identity in Christ,
that reflection is dynamically unique
There has never been another person like me in the history of mankind
Nor will there ever be

God has made me an original
one of a kind
Special person
And so are you....

That is who I am today.
IT is not based on how I feel
Or
What I think
It is based on the truth of Scripture.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...