Friday, March 11, 2011

God through Moses Parts the Sea - Behold, the power of God



Seven Little Words......
Yet within these seven words, our world can come unraveled.
Our problems be laid low.
That which we claimed we would never get over or around, will suddenly be destroyed and a clear path set in front of us...
What are these words?
They are found in Luke 1:37:
"For nothing will be impossible with God."

What falls under "nothing"?
Everything.
Anything that may come my way today God will do one of three things.
1.) Destroy it
2.) Deliver me
3.) Take me through it.
No matter which one He chooses, it is for my betterment and my good will.
How do I believe this?
It comes from trusting God.
No matter how big the problem is...I trust God that He knows what is best for me.
No matter how deep the pit I find myself in, I trust God that He is deeper still.

Trust Him today...
God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...