Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Fresh Voice Worth Listening To....


http://www.ellerslie.com/   ----Link to Eric Ludy's Church

I found Eric Ludy by accident (Not that he was lost). I had never heard of this young man and when I came upon his web page, I went straight to his sermons. There in the listing was a sermon entitled "Betrayed by a kiss".  Following it and downloading the mp3 clip, I was amazed at the passion and truth that flowed from this young man.

There are many preachers........
There are many pastors........
There are many teachers.........
But there are very few defenders of the faith.
Eric Ludy is not some "frothing at the mouth" smasher and basher of all who disagree.
But Eric Ludy is a passionate, loving, defender of the word of God who takes it personal those who would change the truth to fit the culture of the day.

I don't know if Eric Ludy would be for every one.
Some may be turned off by his message....
But I do know this....
God speaks through the messages.

God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...