Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Would Not Want To Offend Anyone

We seem to be such a more tolerant and considerate nation.
I would not want to offend anyone by talking about JESUS.
You know that name (JESUS) is pretty offensive to some. And I would not want to offend anyone by using His name (JESUS). I think maybe even the simple fact that I capitalized His name (JESUS) might even offend them.

It's funny that the word GOD doesn't offend. I think maybe because we can take God and make Him whatever we want. God fits into so many other religions. But that man (JESUS) just messes it all up.In fact the Word (JESUS) is referred to as JESUS.
He (JESUS) is so narrow minded and not tolerant of others. Why He (JESUS) even claims to be the only way (JESUS) to come to the Father (GOD). Who is He (JESUS) to think that He (JESUS) is the only way?

Surely there is more than one way (JESUS) to the God (JESUS) than by Him (JESUS).
Some would seek to remove His name (JESUS) from every facet of our daily lives. Think on it? A name (JESUS) that is so offensive, that people want to remove every mention of His (JESUS) name (JESUS).
Why they even use His (JESUS) as a curse word. I don't ever remember anyone using Buddha's name as a curse word....just His (JESUS)

In fact, Philippians 2:9 reads: Therefore God also has highly exalted Him (JESUS) and given Him (JESUS) the name (JESUS) which is above every name (JESUS). That at the name (JESUS) of JESUS every knee should bow. of those in heaven (JESUS), and those on earth, and those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is Lord (JESUS) to the glory of the God the Father.

Thank you for reading the Greene Street Letters today.
I hope that I didn't offend (JESUS) anyone.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...