Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jehovah Jireh



This morning as we awoke from our sleep, the day was already filled with the promises of God.
It doesn't matter if I don't believe this......
It doesn't matter if I can't see them.....
It doesn't matter what my circumstances are....
God's promises fill this day....
this 24 hours.....

For that reason....
I fall on the side of chasing this Jesus today....
My Lord and Savior.....
My redeemer and friend......
I will follow hard after Him today.....
For He is the greatest promise ever given to mankind....
Jesus, the destroyer of sin....
The conqueror of death, hell and the grave....
Jesus the Christ stands unequaled here on earth and in heaven above....
No principality can stand against him....
The plans of the enemy or blown away like dust in His presence.....

Whatever lie is being whispered in your ear today.....
Let Jesus remove it.....
Let Him replace the lie of the devil with the voice and assurance of God's Holy Spirit.....
For it is in this life that you will find strength to walk out today......

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...