Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vineyard Music - If You Say Go



This song has a special place in my life. It was in the middle of leading it one night at church that I was shaken to the very center of my being that God was telling me this. This wasn't a suggestion....it wasn't a hint or even a good idea. It was the voice of Almighty God telling me to "GO!" How can I not go? How can I not obey? I have, since then, felt that everyone who calls themselves believers should have a bag packed and ready for the time when God says "Go!"

Many live their lives in the pursuit of comfort.
They spend money, time and effort creating a place of comfort from which they can live out their Christianity. I some how don't think Jesus is really interested in my comfort. He is more into my obedience.

God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...