Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Bones



"Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen!"

Tomorrow we celebrate the victory over death.
Physical death and spiritual death.
I am a child of God and that 2nd death shall not touch me.

I have posted a song over in the pod section of this blog and I would that you take time to visit and listen to it.
I wrote it back in 1997 and it came during the week before Easter.
The idea is that the empty tomb stands in stark contrast to every other belief on this planet.
You can debate theology and argue semantics all you want,
but the empty tomb is the defining point in Christianity.
Jesus rose from the dead.

From this fact came the song "No Bones".

He is risen!!!!
mb

1 comment:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...