Saturday, April 16, 2011

You Better Believe It!



I think one of the most bizarre traits we humans possess is the ability to think that simply because we have a belief or an idea that we hold true.........it must be true.
Take Jesus for instance.
Many believe.
Many don't.
Jesus does not need my belief or unbelief to exist.
I'm not here to argue one way or the other.
I believe.
I believe that Jesus is THE LORD of my life.
Why?
Because I gave up my will to accept His will and it has proven over 40+ years to have been the right decision.
Now there is a truth that is approaching with every passing day.
Jesus is coming back.
Doesn't matter whether you believe or not. He is coming.
His return will prove that everything that was debated and argued over was, in fact, true.
Will I be alive to see His return?
I don't know.
I may be........
Hope I am.
But it is a reality. It's going to happen.
Some who read this may say, "Well, that's your reality, not mine."
IF you live long enough, it will be your reality.
Simple as that.
Jesus is coming.
Maranatha! Lord Jesus.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...