Friday, May 20, 2011

Quit Tickling My Ears...I need to hear TRUTH!




David Wilkerson has passed over to receive his reward.
In one of his last messages, David shared how he had begged God to let him give a happy message. A message that wasn't a warning to the church. God said, "No."
Unless you have been in the place of a pastor who is trying to hear God for a message, you can't fully appreciate the position that person is in. The word that a man would give will fall dead as dry, rotted wood if that message is not born from the Holy Spirit. But when God is the voice behind the message, that pastor will be filled with fire and unction.

IT is time we fall out of love with life here in this world and fall in love with the giver of life. How can I have affections for society and all its trappings, when I have been bought with a great price....God's own Son?  Like I said, these type messages aren't very popular. Those who speak with such direction are called "religious" and "out of touch". Oh God that your people would be so out of touch that we are held at arms length because of our love and the word that burns in our hearts. The world is uncomfortable when the Holy Ghost has come into the midst of the church. 

I am not a person who feels as though everyone has to feel what I feel or think like I think. For me, my relationship with God is very "Black and white" and not many "gray" areas. I see life like this and it has caused me problems more than once. Sometimes when I speak what is on my heart, people are offended by it. That is not my intention. What I write..........what I speak on................I would that you simply take it to God in prayer and ask Him to reveal the truth to you. In my heart of hearts, I do believe that we all need to hear what is on the Father's heart. What is it He truly does desire to speak over us?

Maranatha, Lord Jesus!
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...